B.S. in Business Administration, Financial Planning
This Business Administration – Financial Planning major at Colorado State University is prepares students with the knowledge and skills needed to become effective leaders and decision makers in today’s dynamic business environment.
|Full-time Duration:||4 years|
|Starting in:||January, August|
|Tuition Fee:||$31,712 per year|
|Location:||Fort Collins, CO, United States|
This Business Administration – Financial Planning major at Colorado State Universityi s designed to prepare undergraduate students to enter the financial planning profession. The program is a Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards registered program, and students are eligible to sit for the CFP® Exam upon graduation.
Students in the Business Administration – Financial Planning major at Colorado State University will demonstrate the ability to:
- Analyze a client’s current financial position
- Review a client’s risk management needs
- Estimate the current capital and future savings needed to fund goals
- Prepare and present recommendations for meeting goals
- Consider the impact of income and estate tax law on achieving goals
Financial Planning students are prepared for a number of different careers in business. Internships and volunteer experiences enhance skills and marketability.
Examples of financial-planning-related occupations include, but are not limited to: financial planner, investment advisor, consumer credit counselor, personal banker, investment wholesaler, insurance agent, and trust advisor.
“My experience at CSU, and particularly in the Department of Fish, Wildlife, and Conservation Biology has been invaluable! The program was both challenging and supportive.”
Sara Bombaci // Master of Science
- Foundations of Sustainable Enterprise
- Social-Ethical-Regulatory Issues in Business
- Business Writing and Communication
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Statistics With Business Applications
- Business Analytics