B.A. in Political Science, Global Politics and Policy Concentration
Political Science, Global Politics and Policy Concentration from Colorado State University is designed to help students develop the knowledge and skills to analyze political relationships between and within countries and to pursue careers in international affairs.
|Full-time Duration:||4 years|
|Starting in:||January, August|
|Tuition Fee:||$32,734 per year|
|Location:||Fort Collins, CO, United States|
Students in this Political Science, Global Politics and Policy Concentration from Colorado State University will learn about different systems of government, state-society relations in various parts of the world, the ways that public and private actors interact through international institutions and the global economy, as well as the causes of and responses to domestic and international conflict.
Global Politics and Policy students are strongly encouraged to study a foreign language and to complete some of their coursework in one of CSU’s many study abroad programs.
Students majoring in Political Science shall demonstrate the following:
- Ability to reason through political claims and assertions by political actors
- Skill in recognizing and responding to diverse ideological perspectives
- Ability to locate political issues and controversies within their relevant institutional and historical contexts
- Familiarity with the institutional processes of politics in numerous global and domestic political arenas
- Confidence in expressing opinions and presenting analyses of political problems and their solutions
Graduates may work for government agencies, intergovernmental organizations, international businesses, consulting firms or non-profit organizations in the U.S. and abroad.
“My experience at CSU, and particularly in the Department of Fish, Wildlife, and Conservation Biology has been invaluable! The program was both challenging and supportive.”
Sara Bombaci // Master of Science